Saturday, March 27, 2010

Car Insurance Quotes part 3





These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims

Part 1 Click HERE
Part 2 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE 

Part 3:
41. 'A car drove away at speed catching our client who went up in the air and his head went through the windscreen and then rolled off at the traffic lights a good few feet away. The car then sped off and miraculously our client remained conscious and managed to cross the road.'

42. Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?
     A: Travelled by bus?

43. 'On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke.'

44. 'I had one eye on a parked car, another on approaching lorries, and another on the woman behind.'

45. 'I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.'

46. 'On the M6 I moved from the centre lane to the fast lane but the other car didn't give way.'

47. 'Three men approached me from the minibus. I thought they were coming to apologise. Two of the men grabbed hold of me by the arms, and the first slapped me several times across the face. I knee' d the man in the groin, but didn't connect properly, so I kicked him in the shin.'

48. 'I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend on the pillion reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control..

49. 'I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight' .

50. 'I was on my way to see an unconscious patient who had convulsions and was blocked by a tanker.'

51. Mr. X is in hospital and says I can use his car and take his wife while he is there. What shall I do about it?

52. 'No witnesses would admit having seen the mishap until after it happened.'

53. 'I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk.'

54. Q: Do you engage in motorcycling, hunting or any other pastimes of a hazardous nature? A: I watch the Lottery Show and listen to Terry Wogan.

55. 'First car stopped suddenly, second car hit first car and a haggis ran into the rear of second car.'

56. 'Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo.'

57. 'The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.'

58. 'We had completed the turn and had just straightened the car when Miss X put her foot down hard and headed for the ladies' loo.'

59. 'I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

60. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.'

No comments: