Saturday, March 27, 2010

Car Insurance Quotes part 2





These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims

Part 1 Click HERE
Part 3 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE 

Part 2:

21. I was scraping my nearside on the bank when the accident happened.

22. After the accident a working gentleman offered to be a witness in my favour.

23. I collided with a stationary tree.

24. There was no damage done to the car, as the gatepost will testify.

25. Ice on the road applied brakes causing skid.

26. One wheel went into a ditch. My foot jumped from brake to accelerator pedal, leapt across the road to the other side and jumped into the trunk of a tree.

27. The water in my radiator accidentally froze at 12 midnight.

28. I was taking a friend home and keeping two yards from each lamp post which were in a straight line. Unfortunately, there was a bend in the road bringing the right-hand lamp post in line with the other and of course I landed in a ditch.

29. I bumped into a lamp post which was obscured by human beings.

30. I bumped into a shop window and sustained injuries to my wife.

31. I heard a horn blow and was struck violently in the back. Evidently a lady was trying to pass me.

32. Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I haven't got.

33. I can't give details of the accident as I was somewhat concussed at the time.

34. I blew my horn but it would not work as it was stolen. ♪

35. A lamp post bumped into my car, damaging it in two places.

36. My car was stolen and I set up a human cry, but it has not been recovered.

37. The car in front stopped suddenly and I crashed gently into his luggage grid.

38. I left my car unattended for a minute, and whether by accident or design it ran away..

39. I was proceeding along the road at moderate speed when another car rushed out of a side turning and turned upside down in a ditch. It was his fault as he said..

40. 'I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.'

No comments: