Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sport bloopers

Man....good ol' sport bloopers would never fail to amuse you. Sometimes it's not funny at all, but still it's so exciting to see the actions (or mis-actions).



Ooopss.. missed!


No, man. That's not a right way to bribe!


Hole in one...except the hole is moving.....slowly


Oi! Where's the head?


I guess they are really that close


Damn the trophy nowadays... it's heavy!


Ouch! My b***!!!


And mine as well!!!


It ain't bullshit...


Four legged defenders are always the best


Take out your excessive baggage, please


Anyone got sewing kit?


That gonna hurt...soon


Time for a pit stop


Slowwwwlyyyy....pleeeeeeeeaseeee....


That's a meatball, isn't it?


Manner what?


If you can smell the victory


That's for the shot you blocked before!


Ultra-light weight


Hitting something does count, right?


Hey! I said HAND!


I chowed on Stephen Chow...


He might be BIG, but I;m facing right towards his weakness :)


Now I'm entertaining!


Is that really legal?????


Now I know where Feyenoord came from. Yeah, F ya Noord!!!


You can play bowling on rugby field? I didn't know that...


And that's the last time he ever scored...


Mike is HUNGRY!


Unfair advantage

No comments: